Abdominal Training FAQ
- Provides an FAQ that serves as an introduction
to the basic principles of training and diet for
developing the abdominal muscles.
- Large, frequently-updated database
of articles on fitness, supplements, diet, weight
training and health.
- Bodybuilding and overall fitness.
Articles and tips on exercises, muscles, nutrition
and benefits of working out.
- Nutritional counselor and
fitness consultant Jon Benson provides articles
and information on the science of physique transformation,
nutrition and fitness, as well as paid consultation
- Specializes in offering personal
training, weight loss, supplements, nutrition,
fitness gear/equipment, and fitness related information
Barnett Training System
- Contains detailed
information by author Bob Barnett on weight training,
sports nutrition, aerobic conditioning and flexibility.
Also includes discussion forum.
- Offers abdominal exercises and workout
programs from bodybuilding fitness expert Shawn
- Offers workout routines, discussion
forum and links.
Body Building Tracker
- Offers the chance to track
your bodybuilding progress with before and after
pictures and statistics.
- Features training tips,
gallery and a question and answers page.
- Bodybuilding routines
and diet information. Includes IFBB contest news
- Offers articles on beginner
and advanced training routines and techniques,
diet and supplements.
- UK based site featuring advice
on bodybuilding training and nutrition, together
with supplement reviews and news.
- Resource site offering
articles, picture galleries, training routines
and the latest news in the sport of bodybuilding.
- Helping beginners and advanced
weight lifters build muscle. Provides weight lifting
routines, tips, nutrition advice, recipes and
Changing Shape Fitness
- Online weight lifting
programs supporting the use of one set to fatigue.
Features message boards, fitness tools and articles.
Cory's Natural Bodybuilding
- Natural bodybuilding
sites. Provides information about training, nutrition,
steroid side effects and gaining weight.
- Home of the critical bench press program.
Features articles, meal plans, fitness tools,
pictures and message boards.
- Information about bodybuilding
training, supplements, and nutrition.
- Providing high intensity training
techniques, training tips and routines. Annual
fee required to view content.
Davin's Bodybuilding and Fitness
- Natural body
building tips and workout routines for muscle
gain and fat loss. Features discussion forum,
gallery and articles.
- A site based on hardcore old-time weightlifting
with diet, lifting routines, photo gallery and
- Supplying information on weight training,
nutrition, bodybuilding, sports medicine and sports
training. Includes discussion forum.
e-Weight Loss and Fitness Exercises
for weight loss and fitness exercises. Hundreds
of exercise descriptions with photographs.
- Free Exercise Tracking Software
Weight Training Workout Routines.
information on diet, supplements and nutrition
for muscle gain. Features workouts from beginner
to advanced level.
- Information on all aspects of bodybuilding and
weight training. Also provides a personal training
and coaching service to all of its members.
Heavy Or Go Home
- A source for advice, hints
and tips for the natural bodybuilder and weight
trainer from beginner to hardcore. Features training
routines, gym etiquette and slang and diet and
general workout advice.
- Training information, nutritional
advice, supplement reviews and links.
- A free online journal for you to
track your weight lifting workouts, as well as
your nutrition requirements.
- Provides training advice,
nutrition, competition and helpful motivational
Hardcore Bodybuilding On The Web
on workouts, nutrition, supplements and steroids.
Features photograph gallery, discussion forums,
store and links.
- Flex columnist Stuart MacRoberts
presents information on common sense bodybuilding
and strength training and excerpts from his Beyond
Brawn book series.
Hardgainer's Home Gym
- One stop site for powerlifting,
bodybuilding, weightlifting and fitness information.
Features fitness tools, FAQ and discussion forum.
- Information about weightlifting,
bodybuilding, exercises, gaining weight and muscle
mass naturally, workout routines, diets, weight
loss and losing fat.
- Training advice site featuring
articles, forums and a paid personal training
The Iron Dungeon
- Training information for bodybuilding
and weight lifting, nutrition and humor.
John D. Moore's Weightlifting Site
- Offers articles
by Prof. John D. Moore of American Military University.
Includes body types and common gym myths.
Senior Fitness and Bodybuilding
- A non-commercial
senior fitness and bodybuilding site aimed at
the over-50s. Offers articles, recipes, fitness
tools and discussion boards.
- Bodybuilding and fitness information
for the Competitive Natural Athlete. Includes
Manoj's Bodybuilding and Fitness Site
on exercises, gym, nutrition and Yoga. Features
message board, glossary and workout tips.
- Offers bodybuilding links, nutritional
and supplement information, training routines,
exercises and dietary advice.
- Bicep and tricep building pictures,
programs and routines submitted by visitors to
- Personal Trainer shares information
about muscle building, weight training, workout
tips, articles and workout routines.
- Supplying weight training and dieting
- Paid subscription
weight lifting program. Offers workout sheets,
online trainer, nutrition, and cardio guide.
- Extensive site offering exercise descriptions,
training programs and diet information.
- Offers an abundance of bodybuilding,
fitness and weight loss articles.
- Strength training site
for information on bodybuilding and olympic lifting.
Provides articles, training guides, gallery, chatroom
and discussion forum.
Performance Fitness Systems
- 12 week fitness
program. Features training routines and tips plus
supplement information and healthy recipes.
- Dedicated to the oldtime strongmen
and their various styles of natural bodybuilding.
- Bodybuilding routines, nutrition,
supplements and steroid information. Offers articles,
workout tips and bodybuilding links.
- Bodybuilding, health and fitness. Free
workout and diet tips.
Weight Lifting Co Webz
- Provides programs, tips,
supplements and diets.
Weight Lifting Routines
- Using scientific studies
and real-world results, shows how to design weight
lifting routines to help more effectively gain
muscle and lose fat.
Weights On The Web
- Free personal training, photo
gallery and training and nutrition articles, by
Tim Wescott N.P.C. National Level Masters Bodybuilder.
Zen in the Art of Self-Resistance
- A weightless
bodybuilding workout utilizing self-resistance,
isotonics, isometrics, and stretching.